GFMBC COVID-19 Protocols as of May 8, 2021
PROTOCOLS TO BE FOLLOWED ANYTIME THE CHURCH IS OPEN FOR EVENTS DURING COVID-19
This note is to inform you of what to expect should you decide to attend Services at GFMBC in person:
IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME!!!
• All persons will be required to wear face coverings throughout the services and observe the physical distancing protocol requirements.
• Each person is asked to bring their own face covering but there will be some available at the nurses table if you do not have one. Each person should bring their own personal items including bible, fan, tissues, etc.
• Nurses or volunteers will be performing temperature checks as required before entering the church building.
• All persons must use hand sanitizer at the nurses table before entering the sanctuary.
• After successfully performing the requirements stated above all persons will receive a sticker to validate they have been cleared to enter.
• All persons within the church are always expected to practice physical distancing and remain 6 feet away from others when standing or sitting in the pews. Pews are marked at 6 feet intervals. Families in the same household may sit together. There should be no touching other attendees (i.e. hugging, shaking hands, etc.).
For further information on our preparedness plan, please see this linked PLAN.
Live virtual services for both 8:30 Sunday School and 9:30 services will be available. Any services or events outside of regularly scheduled Sunday services will be assessed a “cleaning fee” to cover the additional cleaning cost that must take place during covid-19.
Rev. Ronald Collier
Deacon Jonathan Carter
Deacon Emory Carter
|Updates from the Office of Governor Tim Walz and Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan|